Northwest Arkansas Office Moving
Our reputation as office and commercial movers comes from successfully moving hundreds of Arkansas companies just like yours.
Office and Business Moving Services
You need movers you can trust to take care of your company. We make your move with as little down time as possible.
Real Office Moving Specialists
- Office Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Hospital Moves
- Lab Moves
- Industrial Moves
- Disconnect Reconnect
- Systems Furniture Knock Down and Install
- Project Management
- Move Management
- Business Mover
- Company Mover
Arkansas Movers You Can Count On
Being accountable also means you can count on us. Here are four important things to know. You can count on us to:
- Care about the things that are important to you.
- Hire the best people with the best attitudes and to train them well.
- Have the right resources, expertise, creativity and flexibility to use for your maximum benefit.
- Be committed to satisfying you as our customer.
Pre-Plan The most intelligent move you’ll ever make.™
They say “if you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” That’s sound advice for any big project, especially for moving an office or company. That’s why Admiral Moving and Logistics, Inc. plans every detail of your move with our exclusive Pre-Plan program. This program is a pre-move process that ensures your move is predictable and stress-free.
Unlike many other companies, Admiral Moving in Springdale goes through a precise process on every move. We have a methodical, step-by-step planning process complete with checklists and detailed timelines. Admiral leaves nothing to chance. Here’s an overview of the steps to our Pre-plan program for office moves.
Office Moving With Confidence
Time & Motion Study
- A move flow analysis by department
- A timeframe schedule
- A value summary
This helps you and your staff understand and visualize the entire move.
Town Hall Meeting
The Admiral enjoys an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Selecting the best moving company for your Arkansas office or industrial move
Questions you should know answers to before selecting a commercial mover:
- Do you provide a detailed relocation plan that outlines manpower requirements?
- Do you provide timing and workflow analysis needed to successfully accomplish the relocation? Successful commercial moves are about planning. If your mover can’t provide evidence of a detailed planning process, be wary.
- How many relocations of this size has your company done and can you provide a list of current satisfied customers? Check their credentials!
- What is your qualification process for hiring employees? See if they put new hires through drug screen tests and background checks. Companies with a rigorous qualification process hire the most competent employees.
- What type of insurance coverage does your company carry? Companies who carry the maximum insurance coverage will not be a liability to your company if something were to happen on the job.
- What experience do they have in handling sensitive electronic equipment, including PCs and servers? Look for companies with specific experience moving critical IT equipment.
- Describe your experience in handling modular furniture. It takes experience to efficiently break down and put up modular furniture configurations. Look for detailed responses that provide clear evidence of experience.
- What post-move services do you provide? Post move services are usually defined in a detailed relocation plan. Look for companies that work with you even after the move to assure that you and your employees are 100% satisfied.
Trusted Commercial Moving in Northwest Arkansas
Admiral Moving and Logistics, Inc. has been the #1 Arkansas Office Mover since 1980. Whether you are moving your business down the street or around the world, we are the office movers you can trust in Little Rock, Fayetteville, Rogers, Bentonville, Springdale, Ft. Smith, and Conway Arkansas.
Contact us today to get started with a free quote.